Cricket Writers of Ireland Hall of Fame
The Cricket Writers of Ireland Association was formed in 2008 to bring together journalists and cricket writers who cover international and domestic cricket in Ireland. In 2009, the Association awarded the first inductee into the Cricket Writers of Ireland Hall of Fame.
Every year members of the Association consider and award the honour to up to two inductees a year. The Award now forms part of the annual Cricket Ireland Awards.
• 2009: Dougie Goodwin and Alec O’Riordan
• 2010: Stephen Warke and Ivan Anderson
• 2011: Ossie Colhoun and Roy Torrens
• 2012: Gerry Duffy and Brendan O’Brien
• 2013: Michael Halliday and Simon Corlett
• 2014: Jack Short
• 2015: Alf Masood
• 2016: Paul Jackson
• 2017: Miriam Grealy and Mary Pat Moore
• 2018: Garfield Harrison