Cricket Ireland welcomes €40M Sports Capital and Equipment Programme
December 3rd 2020 by Craig Easdown | International, Other
Cricket Ireland has welcomed the announcement from the Irish Government that the Sports Capital and Equipment Programme for 2021 has launched. Cricket clubs are encouraged to develop and submit applications before the 12 February 2021 deadline.
€40 million is being made available in 2021 under a new round of the Sports Capital and Equipment Programme (SCEP). The SCEP is the primary way for providing support to sports clubs and communities to develop sports infrastructure. The Irish Government announcement is here.
Clubs must register and apply directly through the online portal.
Important dates to note as part of the application process:
• Applications can be made online from 9am, Friday 11 December 2020
• Registration deadline is 5pm, Monday 1 February 2021
• Closing date for applications is 5pm, Friday 12 February 2021
Please note, this is only open to cricket clubs in the Republic of Ireland.
• A step-by-step guide to making an application is now available here.
• Clubs can register and make an application through the online portal here.