Cricket Ireland Charity Partner Tender 2019
March 26th 2019 | International
We are now inviting applications from organisations to become an Official Charity Partner, who will proactively leverage the charity partnership. Our charity partners should share common values within our sport including, but not limited to: sport participation, health, fitness, education and social inclusion.
Cricket Ireland is the National Governing Body for cricket on the island of Ireland. It is responsible for setting the strategic direction and the administration of cricket. There are also five provincial unions who have responsibility for the game in their respective regions.
The partnership will officially commence from 1 May 2019 (notice of successful applicants will be sent by 12 April 2019), lasting for a minimum one year. See full international fixture schedule for 2019 here.
The partnership could be extended beyond this period, without a repeat of this tender process, if the arrangement is deemed to have delivered significant benefit to all parties.
What you can expect from us
• Photo call and/or press release announcing new partnership
• Player appearance at a fundraiser
• Match programme advertisement/where available
• General admission tickets (up to 10/per match) for all home international fixtures
• Designation on official Cricket Ireland website
• Big screen video content to be played/when available
• Signed Cricket Ireland merchandise for fundraising initiatives
• Ground announcements at matches
• Fundraising opportunities at matches
• Perimeter board advertising in all home international matches/opportunity on charity cost
• Marked marquee on the Ireland-England and the Tri-Series fixtures, Charity to provide a promotional stand
• Social media exposure (1M+ digital community)
• Dedicated cricket fundraising section on website
• Rights to use Cricket Ireland logo on digital platforms and promo materials (with approval)
How we would like Charity to get involved
• Being proactively involved in promotional opportunities (e.g. video content development)
• Have sufficient resources to manage the partnership
• Promote appropriate matches and events through its database
• Cricket Ireland brand exposure and cricket news sharing across digital platforms to raise the profile of events and gain wider popular appeal and reach
• Media releases involvement
• Develop pre-event fundraising planning in cooperation with Cricket Ireland
• Submit a post-event feedback/report on fundraising
Applications should be sent by email (word or PDF up to size of 5MB and maximum 3 pages A4). In order to be considered, the charity must:
• Have a good understanding of a fundraising mechanisms,
• The Charity should mirror Cricket Ireland values.
Information that need to be submitted in the application:
• Name and brief description of the Charity
• Description of how you will use the partnership to champion a cause that offers lasting and sustainable impact in the Republic of Ireland and/or Northern Ireland.
• Demonstrate relevance to the Cricket Ireland and its audience
• Why you wish to become an Official Charity Partner of Cricket Ireland and why it would be a good fit?
• How would like to make a difference to the Cricket charity world/How would CI and its club benefit from working with you?
• Number of volunteers within your organisation.
• How will you measure the impact of the charity partnership?
• What would your fundraising target be and how will the funds be utilised?
• How would you support the Ireland v England ODI event in terms of charity activity?
• Information on how many followers do they have on social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube.
• Do you have an online donation system?
The closing date is 10 April 2019 and the applications should be sent by email in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is anticipated that the successful organisation will be selected before 12 April 2019.