Tickets go on sale for Zimbabwe series
August 21st 2021 by Cricket Ireland | International
Tickets are now available in early general release for the Ireland Men v Zimbabwe Men series at Bready and Stormont. Due to capacity restrictions at Clontarf, a ticket ballot will operate.
Ticket information - Bready / Stormont
Due to limited ground capacities, and in the interests of increasing opportunities to as many fans as possible, there is a ticket bundling and pricing structure in place as follows:
NB: A ticket ballot will operate for Clontarf fixtures.
• 27 August: Ireland v Zimbabwe, 1st T20I (Clontarf)
• 29 August: Ireland v Zimbabwe, 2nd T20I (Clontarf)
• 1 September: Ireland v Zimbabwe, 3rd T20I (Bready)
• 2 September: Ireland v Zimbabwe, 4th T20I (Bready)
• 4 September: Ireland v Zimbabwe, 5th T20I (Bready)
World Cup Super League ODI series
• 8 September: Ireland v Zimbabwe, 1st ODI (Stormont)
• 10 September: Ireland v Zimbabwe, 2nd ODI (Stormont)
• 13 September: Ireland v Zimbabwe, 3rd ODI (Stormont)
Purchase Tickets - Bready / Stormont
>> To purchase tickets for matches at Bready and Stormont, click here.
Ticket Ballot - Clontarf
>>The ballot has now closed.
Ticket holder Documents
We have compiled a number of Frequently Asked Questions for those wanting to attend the matches:
Once tickets go on sale, all ticket holders must review and abide by these two documents:
A reminder to ticket holders for the ODIs this week - your COVID Health Check Form will be emailed to you 24 hours before the match you are attending.
Please ensure you complete this before arriving at the ground.
We hope you enjoy the cricket.